Friday, March 09, 2007

here we go...


We have news from Monique Down Under that people are already engaging with CARAVAN CHRONICLES and leaving story plates! YAY!
And that a four year old girl made friends with every single flamingo we had on-site, before taking the tire border for a horsie-ride! (4 half tires attached that we are using to divide the space- very decorated-white-trash action. And obviously a great alternate mode of transport of the imagination.)

Andrew and I (Llysa) begin the trip in less than 2 hours! Packing madly - hoping that whatever I foget(and I will forget something) won't be dire...
biggest stumbling points right now: getting some grants' support materials together... MAKES MY BRAIN WANT TO EXPLODE. And I just don't have time for that. And I'll needmy brain to keep up with the audiences. So there.

No comments: